Wednesday, July 27, 2016

DJ Lgcc in Chicago - July 28th - August 1st 2016

I've got a string of DJ gigs, and one very-special live Dreamlogicc performance, in store for Chicago, Thursday July 28th through Monday August 1st:

July 28th
Performing among a round-table of beat-makers for Electronic Buffet Live
You can tune in to that online, from 5-6:45pm

July 29th
I'll be playing some records and doing some synthesizing at 606 Records.
Rockin' the decks from 5-7pm

Later that night, I'll be joining M50 (and another special guest!) on WNUR
You can stream that online at www.wnur.org, or listen on your FM dial in Chicago, 89.3FM

July 30th
Special guest Ashina will join me for a live-from-Chicago stream of Wax n' Cats. You can tune in from 1-3pm that day, at Chew.TV/WaxnCats

Later that day/night, a very special dreamlogicc performance, at a very special location. If you want tickets, you'll need to contact me (or Eric P.) through some other avenue

July 31st
Where am I playing today? We'll have to wait and see :)

August 1st
I'll be sharing the bill with host Ashina at Automata At Danny's
from 10pm-2am


No comments:

Post a Comment