Wednesday, December 27, 2017

DJ Lgcc in Chicago December 29th - January 3rd 2018

I'll be in Chicago for the next week, playing records around town at a few venues and a few more undergrounds:

Catch me starting off at Boozebox on December 29th
I'll be on the decks all evening there, from 9:30 till 1:30am

Then I'll head over to everyone's favorite underground spot,
where I'll be mixin' along side the crew until dawn :)

New Years Eve you can find me bringin' the late night wax
at Aaron & Molly's NYE bash - get in touch with them if you'd like to attend

Keep your ears tuned (follow me on Twitter! @dreamlogicc )
as I'll likely be adding a date or two between January 1st and 3rd

Join me for my final in-person set of the tour at Danny's on January 3rd
where I'll be joining resident DJ Ashina for an evening of party jammin'

And finally, though I'll have left Chicago by then, I'll have a special DJ set
airing on M50's ETC radio on WNUR on Friday January 5th - should be
a nice recap of the trip

See you around town!

No comments:

Post a Comment